Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Girl is After My Heart!



Last week while we were on our adventure, my Mom and I saw this book. They wanted $22, because the Toy Store was on the Plaza. I knew I could get it cheaper. I have a Barnes and Noble Membership. And well, I just knew, some place had to have it for less.

Good thinking on my part. :) Earlier this week, I went to Wal-Mart. I needed water, bread, and ice. And while I was in those killer lines, I found this book. Stuck in with the magazines. Oh, and I had My 'Rella with me. She LOVED this cookbook! Totally geared towards little girls. She was just over the moon with it! All smiles. Telling me about all the "recipeses."

I couldn't resist. Especially when I noticed, it was only $10! Are you kidding me? Well, we just had to make something. So when we went to My Music Man's house to check it, you know, I'm supposed to be "House Sitting," we decided to cook. First, we checked the house. Picked up the mail. That sort of thing. And then, we raided the pantry. Thank God this man likes his comida!

Anyway, we made a couple of things out of the book. It really is so much fun. I can't wait to try it out with more of the ninitas. I know we are going to have a blast! I just need to get another copy of the book. My Compadres were pretty happy too. Who wouldn't be? We arrived with lots of goodies!

When I got ready to leave, My 'Rella said, "Nana, I loved today! We had so much fun! I can't wait to cook again. My second favorite thing in the world, is cooking with you. My first is cuddling and reading with you." Seriously! My heart grew about 100 times. I LOVE that girl! And now, I think we are both Cookbook Collectors. ♫

No comments: