Saturday, June 11, 2011

Honky Tonk Wedding



Today 2 of my closest friends are getting hitched. Y'all that means married! Yes, it's been a long wait...you know, while P decided if T was really The One. And then T planning this gorgeous affair!

I'm very honored, not only to be their friend, and to be in the wedding. But I'm also the Maid of Honor! I've got a lot on my plate today. But I'm so excited! And I can't wait to see 2 of my Goddaughters all dressed up. They're in the wedding too!

So I'm off and running! Lots to get done before the sunset wedding. And all the outdoor celebrating. Woo hoo! I'm super excited about my gorgeous dress, cowboy boots, and that yummy Dessert Bar. So, if you don't hear from me for a while...don't worry. I'm probably in a sugar coma, playing with cute little girls, and dancing to some of the best country music! Congrats P and T!

No comments: