Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Frozen Fruit Squares



I think I've said this before, I LOVE Cookbooks. And Gooseberry Patch. So it shouldn't surprise you, that I am a HUGE GBP's Free Recipe of the Week. Here's this week's recipe...

Frozen Fruit Squares

8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 c. sugar
1-1/2 c. mayonnaise
1 c. chopped pecans
2 bananas, sliced
3 c. frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 8-oz. cans crushed pineapple, drained
2 10-oz. pkgs. frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
12-oz. pkg. mini marshmallows
1 c. grapes, halved

Blend cream cheese, sugar and mayonnaise together; fold in remaining ingredients. Spread in an ungreased 13"x9" freezer-safe pan; cover with aluminum foil and freeze. Remove from freezer and allow to soften before cutting into squares. Makes 18 servings.

I know. It sounds a little weird. But trust me, it's yummy! A and I made this last night. We were watching a friend's mom and MIL. They requested pizza, after church. And we whipped up a batch of these. Yum! There was nothing left! Perfect for summer! ♫

No comments: