Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fairy Godmother???

That is what my Commadre S called me today at church. Why? I've agreed to do 2 things for her familia. What? Help her package up some fun and inexpensive toys, for her 5 kiddos. They're heading off, to the most Magical Place on Earth...Disney World. And a Disney Cruise!

They leave the day after Father's Day. And well, with 5 little ones, and 2 parents...they've decided, that they need to pack some stuff to keep the kiddos entertained. So my Compadres went out and bought some "travel appropriate" toys and snacks. I'm going to package everything up for the trip.

And I may have promised Mi Princesa a little something too...



This darling little outfit. The one that we spotted together...let's just say...it's been a few months. So off to the fabric store I go. I need to have it done by Thursday. Because I'm going out of town!

Fairy Godmother? I'm not sure. But I'm trying to help out my friends. I know that they're going to enjoy their trip. Their 3 oldest girls, well they can't stop talking about all the fun they're going to have! I'm so happy for them. :)

Now I just need to sit and sew. Never mind, that I'm still trying to recover from yesterday's wedding. And I have a HUGE yard to clean. I need to make Tinkerbell's outfit! Because Mi Princesa needs something special to wear, you know, for when she meets all her favorite princesses. ♫

No comments: