Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Inexpensive Summer Trends



So a few weeks ago, I was watching GMA. And they were talking about summer fashion. Lara had some fun suggestions. And well, it got me thinking. So here is Lara's list...with some of my thoughts. :)

Lara's List of Six

1. Emerald green cut cocktail ring
Cost/where to buy: H&M, $5.95. Check with your local H&M store for availability.

Sounds pretty great to me. You know me and my love for accessories. Funny how rings are quickly becoming my favorites! Now if we could just get an H&M store nearby, I'd be one happy lady!

2. Soft crop olive pants
Cost/where to buy: American Eagle's Aerie line, $14.95

I can't lie, I have 4 pairs of these. From Old Navy! I got them on clearance 2 years ago. For $2 a pair! They're my favorite in hot weather. :)

3. Striped women's scoop-neck tee
Cost/where to buy: Old Navy, $8.50

Really? So easy! I've got a bunch of striped tees. They actually remind me of sailing. I don't know why...

4. Macramé belt
Cost/where to buy: Old Navy, $17.94

Really? I might have to go raid my Mom's closet. She has a ton of these! Totally from the 80s!

5. Brown and gold sequence gladiator sandals
Cost/where to buy: Payless, $19.99

I'm so not a fan of sandals. Especially gladiator sandals. But I know some people out there must enjoy them...

6. Blue and white trend items
Cost/where to buy: H&M, various items price under $20. Check your local H&M store for availability.

Really? I have a ton in my closet. Funny how lots of these things are already in my closet. And I got them on clearance. For under $5 a piece.

So what do you think? Anything you love or hate? I'll be the one in leggings, ballet slippers, and silly rings all summer long. How about you? ♫

No comments: