Monday, June 27, 2011

It's That Time...



You know. It's Summer! And it's time for lots of fun. Long and lazy evenings...with your best friends. The deep belly laughing, that you only do with those few people. Summer nights filled with yummy treats, great music, and the silliest of evenings. Yes, it's that time of year! When I know I'm blessed, with the best friends you can find.

Tonight, I look forward to yummy s'mores. Gooey and warm chocolate, with toasty marshmallows. One or ten...of the best tacos on Earth! And of course, lots of silly laughs. Maybe even A, trying to be a monster. Chasing the ninitos around the yard. Like only their Tio can. He really is the best monster of the group. ;)

Yes, this just might be, my favorite time of year! I feel just like a 5 year old child, on Christmas morning. Because, I get to have dinner at my Compadres' home. And spend a few wonderful hours, with my amigos. We might just add in some music...afterall, we are mariachis! Happy Summer! ♫

No comments: