Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ladies Love Country Boys...

What can I say? It's a million degrees outside, and about 50 degrees hotter in my house! Dear Lord. Why don't I have AC?

I may not have AC. And I just might live in the desert. Where it is currently 105 degrees. But I do have amazing friends. Friends that invite me over. To their amazingly cold homes. Yes, God Bless my friend and his refrigerated air!

On my first night back home, I'm spending it with J. And our Goddaughter, My 'Lil Cowgirl. Did I mention...he's cooking. Good 'ol Texas BBQ. There just might be a stack of my favorite movies. Just waiting to be watched. And some yummy strawberries! If he keeps treating me like this, I might just have to become his Mrs. :)

OK, so I was joking there. But you know what, if I have to live through 20+ days, of 105+ degrees, I might just have to get married. To you know, tall, dark and green eyes. ;) Or at least, ask for a raise. So I can afford some refrigerated air too!



Until the temps go down, you'll find me at J's house. At least tonight. Enjoying My 'Lil Cowgirl. Maybe taking a dip in the pool. And definitely, getting more accustomed to the "Desert Heat." Happy Saturday! ♫

No comments: