Thursday, June 16, 2011

Being a Girl...

I'm working at the Ranch today. All day. We're really getting swamped. You know, with all the paperwork. All the guys will be traveling again...soon...really soon. So I'm buried in work. Trying to get all the files in order.

And whenever I work at the Ranch, especially doing this kind of stuff, I really just want to go in sweats. Honestly. Hair in a bun. No makeup. Probably because I work in my office, rarely go out, and oh ya, there are at least 200 rough and tough cowboys around.

Especially now. When we're in the middle of a triple digit heatwave. All I want to do, is stay home. Maybe put on some shorts. Forget about hair and makeup. And nice clothes...ugh! But this video has inspired me...



So as to not scare off all the guys at the Ranch, or my boss for that matter, I'm trying to be a girl. That includes a shower, with yummy smelling body wash. I even straightened my hair today. And I may or may not have tried this makeup look. Oh ya, I'm also wearing a dress. Don't tell the guys, it's just easier than jeans and a nice top. Happy Thursday! ♫

No comments: