Monday, June 6, 2011

Top Styler



Have you ever heard of Top Styler? I hadn't. Until M brought them to work one day. And well, they've become my new best friends! They're an amazing new hair tool. And for someone like me, they're perfect. Because I'm not going to sit there and curl my hair, with a curling iron.

M got them for free. To try them out. As a MUA/hairstylist, she gets lots of new things. Things to try out before they are available to the public. Well, we've used them for 3 big shows. Actually, 3 big weeks of events. Possibly 4. And this system works so well!.

After our trip to NC, Ol' Blue Eyes sent me a set. I think I may have mentioned to him, that this curlers had changed my life. I just needed to cough out the $100. But I didn't have to. I told you I had an amazing boss!

Anyway, this product is amazing! Essentially fool proof. You stick your hair in the clams, and let them cool. Your hair, well it stays amazing all day long! The curl lasts for hours. Which for me, is a big deal. The curl usually doesn't last.

I don't recommend much from infomercials. I don't purchase much from infomercials. But I would have purchased these curlers. No lie! They're that good. A little steep in price...$100 for the set. But well worth it. They make my life so much easier! ♫

No comments: