Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What We Did Yesterday...



Yes, we took a ride on the train. And we had a blast! OK, so waking up for no good reason, at 5AM, was not my idea of fun. Nor was getting my Mom out of bed at 5:30AM. But we had a fun day.

Um, we met this cute elderly lady. She was at the train stop with us. And was so excited about riding the train. Yes, just like us, it was er first time. Did you know, the train has been around for 5 years! What the heck? Why has it taken us so long to take the ride? I just don't know...

But it was a nice and enjoyable time. Like I said, we met this adorable lady. And she talked to us about everything! It was so fun listening to her. The entire trip was relaxing. So relaxing! And you get to see things that, let's be honest, we don't stop to enjoy. At least when we are driving.

Breakfast at Pascual's was super yummy! A little pricey. But we were in "The City Different." Honestly though, it was so good! I have to admit this much, My Music Man was right. I'm glad we went there. And my Mom and I did some shopping. Who can resist the plaza? My Dad just relaxed all that time!

The train was "cruising" on the way back. We left at 4:15PM, and didn't get to our stop until 6:30PM. And let me tell you, we were exhausted! But it's definitely something I'll do again. Maybe with one of my Goddaughters. :) That would be a lot of fun! Or maybe, just to go visit "My Wanna Be In-laws." ♫

No comments: