Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sugar and Spice #25



Sugar

♥Having My Music Man help me clean my yard. That was a bit insane. So glad he was here.
♥Having ice cream with Big M and My Music Man. :)
♥Planting new flowers.
♥Being home. Enough said. It felt good to be in my own home.
♥Fun dinners with my Goddaughters.
♥Being a Godmother (or Nana as they call me.)
♥A family dinner with my favorite people. We might be blood related. But they're my family.
♥Getting things done before I have to. Always feels good. If I only had more time...
♥The sweet smell of a baby. :)
♥Good perfume.
♥Familia G. Enough said. They're awesome!
♥Getting all my crafty goodness done on time. Mi Princesa was so happy. She's ready to see all of her princesses. :)
♥Jo-Ann's Fabric. Love that place! I could live there.
♥A. He has such great ideas. I always tell him, in another lifetime...
♥Coming home to visit my parents.
♥Yummy dinners at Applebee's. Where we see old friends. And have an amazing evening.
♥Father's Day.
♥Fun Mariachis. And old friends. And amazing music!
♥Seeing family that you don't always see. Always makes me happy. I love my family.
♥Fun Car Shows. With yummy food. And beautiful cars.
♥Talking to my Tatie.
♥And of course my Daddy!

Spice

★My yard. It was horrible! I wanted to cry.
★All of my dead flowers and plants...
★Feeling like, this should be my family. Why aren't they? We would be a good family.
★This horrible heat! No, I'm not used to it. And I really don't like it.
★Losing a loaf of bread. Who does that? I have no clue where it went.
★Saying goodbye to him...
★Not getting to go to NYC with them...
★Saying my goodbyes to Familia G. But I know that they are going to have a blast! I'm just going to miss them.
★Crazy neighbors.
★Missing the Old Navy Dress Sale.
★All the Codes Enforecement that are out and about. I feel bad for my neighbors. But they have a job to do.
★Did I mention the heat???
★Traveling so much!
★The crazy lines at the store. Really? Why do we do this to ourselves?
★Rushed crafting...
★The horrible wind and dust. I ate more sand today, than food. It was bad!
★Family not calling my Dad for Father's Day. WTH? After all he does...
★Family Drama. Enough said. I'm done with it.

It's been a crazy week! So much traveling. Lots of time spent with my friends. And the people I love most. But it was a good week. And a today was nice. Celebrating my Daddy. Happy Father's Day! ♫

No comments: