Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sugar and Spice #24



Sugar

♥Sleeping until noon on Monday! I needed that. :)
♥Grilling because the gas was turned off.
♥Cooking. But it was easy. Because we're working our way through all the leftovers.
♥Pink grapefruit facial scrub.
♥Leggings. They're easy and comfy! Enough said.
♥Lots of uninterrupted time with my Tatie. :D
♥Hearing from my Auntie L. Very unexpected. But it made me so excited!
♥Crunchy and fresh veggies.
♥A new bra for my car. Hello? That thing was in shreds already!
♥Cold watermelon. It really is like a necessity in summer. And so yummy!
♥Summer dresses.
♥Fun weddings. :)
♥Best friends!
♥Wedding dresses and Cowboy boots.
♥Special friends. That fly across the country. To come, to the fun wedding!
♥Good Country Music.
♥Fun sewing projects.
♥My yummy and sweet Goddaughters!
♥Princess dresses.
♥Good dancing partners.
♥Echo the Elephant.
♥Special Sunday night dinners.
♥My Music Man
♥Springtime flowers.
♥The Double Eagle.
♥Yummy wedding cake!
♥My Jellybean!

Spice

★Tired feeling. All week long! When is it going to end?
★Not getting to meet up with my sister. I haven't even had the chance to e-mail her. I'm failing here!
★Family drama. With certain people. Ugh!
★This heat!
★The horrible smoke.
That lady that is related to me...WHY?!?!?!
★Everything dying in this heat. Seriously...it's horrible! My yard looks so sad.
★The amount of yard work, that I still need to do.
★My crazy neighbor.
★Long lines, at the automotive stores...
★Weird, crazy, and vivid dreams...
★Odd shopping trips. Bad moods. And crazy tempers.
★All these fires.
★Not having cable. After 10 years, you'd think, I'd have it. But I don't.
★Horrible computers...
★The gas company changing the meter, right at dinner time.
★The marathons on PBS.
★Having to take all the girls home tonight. I miss them already! I know, it's nuts!
★Catching the bouquet...

Eventually, I'm going to catch up on my sleep. Or at least get a few hours of sleep. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. But, it's also been pretty amazing. So much is going on in my life. I'm just happy to be a part, of so many special days. Happy Sunday! ♫

No comments: