Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blue

It's funny. When ballet flats became the "it shoe," I hated them! All of them. These days, it's either stilettos or ballet flats. Funny how things come full circle.

Well, I've been hunting for some fun shoes. Something bright. Full of "life." I'm thinking, I may have inherited the "shoe gene" from my Mom. :) But honestly, they just make me happy. Especially when much of my "work attire" is pretty boring. Pencil skirts, button up blouses, blazers...you know. Not that fun.



Then when I get to just hangout, I lean towards leggings and big shirts. Or jeans and t-shirts. So shoes, they're the "party and fun" part of my outfits. And honestly, I've been so inspired by all the Mexican Shoe Stores around here. Now, if only I could find the perfect blue shoes...♫

No comments: