Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Plate of Yummy!

I'm not feeling so hot today. I'm thinking, it's allergies. The wind out here, well it's ridiculous! And it doesn't appear to be getting any better. :( But you know what, life has to go on. And I'm going to make the best of it.

Our boss is working right now. And we worked last night. We have another gig tonight. And I'm just tired! Ya, we earn some good paychecks for these gigs. But we work HARD! So I decided to indulge a little this afternoon...



I found this picture doing a google search. I can't even remember what I was searching for. But doesn't this look yummy! Well, I took over the kitchen, and I made a big 'ol bowl of this yummy goodness! My 'Lil Cowgirl and I, well we had 2 bowls each! Yes, it was that good. Now, I think we both have an afternoon nap on our minds. :) ♫

No comments: