Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sugar and Spice #22



Sugar

♥Living out my dreams.
♥Having a boss that is this much fun. Honestly, he just makes life a lot more fun. And interesting.
♥Feeling the cars go 190MPH. :)
♥Being with my friends/band for 10 days!!!
♥Having my 'Lil Cowgirl here. And getting to spend so much time with her. So much fun!
♥When my Cari Bear came. It's nice to see life through her eyes.
♥Talking to my sister again. Even if it was brief. And only by text message.
♥The way these people really take us in. Like we are part of their family. And make us feel so welcomed, loved, and appreciated.
♥All the yummy Southern food that we've had!
♥The amazing house and room I've had the honor to stay in.
♥Going to work in a helicopter. Yes, you read right! It has been so much fun!
♥All the yummy clothes, shoes, and jewelry I get to wear. That is definitely a plus to our gigs. A girl could get used to it. :)
♥Antique shopping. In small, sleepy towns. With your very best friends!
♥Having M here to hangout with. It's also a plus that she does my hair and makeup. ♥And that we're Commadres! :)
♥Having a best friend. Who you can completely share you heart with. Without feeling like they are judging you. They allow you to be vulnerable. And give the best hugs imaginable!
♥Watermelon. Lots of it. Iced cold on a hot day.
♥Country music. Saves the soul. And makes me so happy!
♥Long and lazy naps. In the middle of hot days. In paradise.
♥Lake Norman. If you haven't been, you need to. Enough said.
♥Nature. The trees. And peace and quiet.
♥Dancing my heart out. Feels so good! It's something I need to do more often.
♥Having all these dogs sleep with me. Makes me think, I really want a dog. They're the best snugglers around!
♥Polka dot bikinis.
♥Playful and loving friends.

Spice

Tatie being in the hospital.
★Family drama. I'm so sick of it. And people wonder...
★Blogger. When is my blog going to return to normal? Where are all my posts???
★Money issues. Why does higher education have to cost so much? I feel like it takes every cent I have...
★The last 1000 feet of the Coca Cola 600. Heartbreaking. Enough said.
★Last lap of the Indy 500. What the heck? It was crazy!
★Having only 2 days left here. I seriously want to move out here. Who knows, I might actually marry a Southern man one day...
★Not getting to see my bestie. Sad. Enough said.
★Missing all of my favorite TV shows.
★Not seeing my favorite little girls, for what seems like a lifetime. It's only been 2 weeks. But still.

Right at this moment, that's all I can think of. I'm sure there are more. But you know what, that sounds pretty good to me. And I have to get ready for work now. So Happy Sunday! ♫

No comments: