Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Watermelon and the Band



We had a few hours off today. You know, to do a little bit of nothing. Which lead to some hilarious conversation. But that's what you get with these guys. This band is hilarious! And there may have been 8 watermelons involved too!

At one point, one of the guys asked, if seeds really do fall from the watermelon slices. You know, like on the skits from Sesame Street. Well, that raised all kinds of stories. And before long, we had a seed spitting contest going. There were many different techniques used. And in the end, I was the "Watermelon Champ!"

We should probably check back with our boss, in a couple of months, and see how many watermelon vines he has growing. Yes, 8 watermelons, 1 band, and a hilarious seed spitting contest. That's a lot of seeds, even in that large field.

What else do you do on 200 acres of land? On your day off. With one of the most famous athletes? Ya, I know. But we had a blast! The South, well they grew 'em better! Everything! And everyone. :)

Now, I'm off to do some cooking. I promised the guys a yummy dinner, before our gig. See, I cook. And I'm not entirely sure who cleans up. But I know it's not me! :) I'll be in hair and makeup. Happy Wednesday! ♫

No comments: