Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sugar and Spice #19



Sugar

♥My Mom. I've been blessed to have her as my Mom. She just makes life better, in a million different ways.
♥Lots of traveling. Lots of fun. Lots and lots of amigos to enjoy it all with!
♥Being blessed with so many Maestros!
♥Celebrating mi Cultura in so many different ways. This week has been so rich with tradition! I just love it!
♥Beautiful music. Amazing dancers. And delicious comida.
♥A few minutes of "quiet time" to read.
♥Lots and lots of time with Mis Ahijadas.
♥Celebrating Mi Florecita's 1st birthday.
♥Yummy Mexican candy.
♥Talking to old friends on the phone.
♥Finishing my Mom's presents, on time! :)

Spice

★Being so busy...that I haven't really slept in about 10 days.
★Border violence.
★Forgetting water on Thursday. Bad day to forget. And it was so hot!
★Wearing 30 layers of clothes and a bullet proof vest. It made for a odd Cinco de Mayo show. But it was necessary.
★Watching that guy wreck his car. I felt super bad for him. But there was nothing I could do.
★Having to leave my hometown in 2 days. I just got here. I'm sick of driving!
★Forgetting to bring the Mother's Day presents I bought for some close friends.

This has not been the easiest of weeks. But today has truly been an amazing day. I knew I had to see my Mom. And a 3 hour drive, well that wasn't about to stop me. I enjoyed spending the time with my parents. And being a part of my Mom's special day. I hope she enjoyed it. Happy Mother's Day Mom! ♫

No comments: