Saturday, May 14, 2011

Operation

I don't know about you, but I really do enjoy playing board games. I've always really enjoyed them. And now, I'm sharing my love of board games with the "itty bitties." We've got a pretty good collection going on at my house. Everything from Scrabble to the Disney Princess. And don't forget Cootie!

Most of the girls just LOVE to play Candyland. It was one of my favorites growing up too. Until I was about 5. But that story is for another time and another day. One of Care Bear and I's favorite game to play is Operation. She just loves it! And honestly, until a few years ago, I'd never played it!



We can easily get lost for hours and hours, just playing operation. Using our "skills." And just laughing at one another. Why did I not know about this game when I was younger? Maybe I wouldn't have been so opposed to dissection, in my high school Anatomy class. :)



And recently, I've run across this game. For the more "itty bitties." "My First Operation." More fitted for little hands. So as to not frustrate them. Now I just need to buy it! :P

What about you? Are you a "Closeted Board Game Lover" too? What's your favorite? I'm a HUGE fan! And I'm always looking for more games. Even if it's just me and a bunch of little girls playing. Ya, I'm the cool "Tia." ♫

No comments: