Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Fill In #18



It's been a busy week. And I feel like I'm going in about 20 different directions. But I know that it's all going to work out. So please link up your Friday Fill Ins. I'd love to read them!

1. Grey's Anatomy is my favorite TV show (or movie) because I can relate.

2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: They were watching my life, using it as an example, to shape their own lives.

3. I am hungry right now.

4. I enjoy quiet and long walks.

5. Take some time to smell the roses.

6. Everyone needs a bit of love and pain.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to more gigs, tomorrow my plans include lots of Mariachi work and Sunday, I want to go see my Mom! ♫

No comments: