Thursday, May 5, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos Mi Florecita



Mi Florecita,

It's been a whole ano since you were born! You've brought so much joy, love, and happiness to everyone around you. Your padres, they prayed and prayed for you. And 1 year ago, they're prayers came true.

I was never so blessed as the day we baptized you. Seeing your innocence. Reminding me that there is so much good in the world. That we can all make this a better place, just with a little bit of love.

This past year, I've enjoyed watching you grow. Taking you on adventures to the park. Dancing with you at our gigs. Showing you all the Santos at church. Nothing has made me more excited. Then to help you grow into a blessed ninita.

As much fun as we've all had, I know that the future holds so much more for us. So many more adventures. Many more memories to make. And lots of time to cherish. I can't wait until you really start talking. And we can have tea parties in the grass. Or read all the books in the library.

Today, I just pray that our Dear Lord watches over you. Makes you stronger. And helps us all, to guide you in your life. This is a day for celebrations. And for giving thanks. Because God sent us a very special gift. He sent us you to love!

Feliz Cumpleanos!

Besitos,
Tu Nana ♫

No comments: