Thursday, May 19, 2011

Salty, Sweet, Delicious!



Do you see this brownie? Yum! That's all I can say. It's salty, sweet, and so delicious! My mouth is watering...just thinking about it. I might just have to bake some. Sometime today. You know, for all my friends/band mates. Since we're working together. For the next 12 days or so. :)

Because of my niece's graduation, I'm a little late getting to the gig. :( But they understand. And so does my boss. But this would definitely score me some points. Yummy brownies. I think they'd forget all about me missing 2 nights of gigs. ;)

To be 100% honest, I just want some of these brownies. hahaha You know me and my sweet tooth. But these are just extra yummy! I think it's because they're slightly salty too. Anyway that you put it, have a Happy Thursday! ♫

No comments: