Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sugar and Spice #21



Sugar

♥Family. The most important thing that God gave us. I'm so grateful for my parents. :)
♥Celebrating E's graduation. We're all so proud! It's a really big deal.
♥Aprons. They just make me happy. Especially vintage ones.
♥Good country songs. With incredible beats. And GREAT lyrics!
♥The best friends anyone could ask for.
♥The most amazing boss who could ask for!
♥My love of crochet. :)
♥Seeing cousins that I see far less than I'd like. Love seeing them! I wish we could spend more time together.
♥Seeing my Dad get stronger every single day!
♥Dion's salads and fruit. Have you tried them? We've been having a "love affair" for at least 20 years now!
♥Fitting into my clothes for our shows. :)
♥Talented friends. That would be musicians, MUAs, and stylists! Love them all!
♥Private planes. Do I have to add more to that? They're AMAZING!
♥Visiting my old high school. It brought back lots of good memories. I never realized how much I really did enjoy that "chapter" of my life.
♥Delicious Southern food!
♥That crook'd smile. ;)
♥Fast cars.
♥Dancing. I think it's in my blood. Honestly!
♥Being a Latina. It's amazing! In all your glory. :)
♥Beautiful Carolina. How I love you! You sure are beautiful. And you make some handsome men. With gorgeous blue eyes!
♥Blue Eyes. Speechless. Enough said.
♥Spending lots and lots of time with My 'Lil Cowgirl! :)
♥Crisp, cool sheets...after a long show.
♥Warm bubble baths in the morning.
♥Looking into his eyes. As we sang that duet. And really feeling the music. ;)
♥Getting the chance to perform. Getting paid for it. And thanking God that he gave me the gift of music.

Spice

★Insane amount of driving I did early this week. Ugh! I'm so tired of driving on the highway.
★The way my AC stops when I'm going uphill. What's with that? Especially on those long hills.
★The amount of teasing I go through. Seriously! What's up with that?
★Can we say the heat? This is out of control! The weather is pretty crazy.
★Listening to people tell me...that we really should date...
★Packing, unpacking, suitcases. Why can't I be like Bewitched? Life would be so much easier!
★Crazy siblings. The ones that complain that you don't talk to them. But they don't make the effort either!
★Standing in ridiculous lines.
★Not finding flowers anywhere...
★The pharmacy...
★Blogger. When will my blog return? What kind of maintenance are you doing?

As you can see, there has been a lot going on. Lots of traveling! Lots and lots of work. At least the second part of the week. And a lot more to come. But I've really had an amazing week. I have to say, I'm blessed. ♫

No comments: