Monday, May 30, 2011

Playful

Ol' Mr. Blue Eyes, he is in an awfully good mood today! Smitten really. And it's nice to be around him. In general, our boss/friend is this amazing man. He has a heart bigger than Texas! And this great personality. It's honestly, such fun to be around him.



But today, he happens to be in such an amazing mood. Not sure why. OK, I know. His career is definitely on an upswing. Even with what unfolded yesterday. But I can tell you this much, I'm not asking al the details. I'm just glad that he is happy. And at peace with himself. I can't imagine living the life that he lives. Being under a microscope like he is. It has to be difficult. Having the world judge all of your failures and successes.

But for now, he gets to be a normal, thirty something year old man. Just hanging out with his friends. It's crazy to think, how we've become such great friends. How this entire band, went from just meeting him, to him hiring us, to all of us being such great friends. Crazy! But I'm glad that he seen our show in Vegas, all those years ago! ♫

No comments: