Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Shower



It's almost time for my best friend's Baby Shower. And I have so much to do still. Seriously, I might go nuts! I have so much stuff to do. Like making some bunting to decorate with, making some prizes for all the games, oh and some of her presents too.

I'm co-hosting the Baby Shower with some other friends. And I'm traveling to NC for it. Yes, my best friend lives in NC. And after some good planning, it ain't going to cost me a thing to go! How? Well, I'm going to be the Godmother to this little princess. And her Godfather, well he travels a lot. And he has his own transportation to get across the country. Well, I'll be hitching a ride. :)

The 4 hostesses, well we've split up the tasks. The Godfather is letting us have the Baby Shower at his large house. And we're going to cook everything on "Baby Shower Day." Are we nuts? We might be. But that's the way life goes.

I bought some fabric. And I desperately need to make the bunting. I've already cut out some aprons and other kitchen type things. I just need to sit down and sew. Oh, and I need to make a breast feeding cover up. There are still some other little things I need to finish. But I'm positive that I can get it done. Oh, I have 9 days until the Baby Shower! ♫

No comments: