Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mixed Feelings




So the real reason I'm here, is to sing for Jav's wedding. We sang for his brother's wedding years ago. And by "we" I mean me and S. Hmmm, it kind of stresses me out. Lots of things have changed. Especially in the last year. So I'm just hoping for a nice day.

In fact, he's not even here yet. S is flying in from Mexico City. And we are supposed to be singing "Somos Novios" at the wedding. I mean we're going to sing other stuff. Almost everything that Jav and his fiance requested, was a duet. But this was on the top of their list.

This happens to be the very first song that S and I ever sang together. And it's probably our most requested song to sing. I know it's the one he enjoys the most. But for me, it's a bag of mixed feelings. I'm honored to get to sing for my friends, but I'm stressed about the whole situation with S.

Well, there's not much for me to do at this point. Except get ready. And to go hangout with my Goddaughters. 2 of which, are in the wedding. :) So I'll have something very good, to keep my mind off of all these mixed feelings that I'm having. Maybe one day, someone will sing this song at my wedding... ♫

No comments: