Friday, September 24, 2010

I've Had Just Enough Time...



Isn't that so appropriate? Just enough time. I'm going to be honest here, I never thought I'd make it to 21. That's 21 years old. And here I am, 27 years old...

I don't know what it was. But I always had this feeling, that I'd die young. Believe me, I've been in the position to die more than once. There were car accidents, health issues, and being held at gunpoint. More than once. Have I mentioned how unsafe my job can be?

But for whatever reason, My Dear Lord feels like I need to be on this Earth. He must have better plans for me. And I'm grateful. I get to live. And to have a positive impact on so many lives. It really is amazing.

But this song, since the first day I heard it, it touched something deep in my soul. Something that I couldn't quite understand. But something that just felt right. That felt honest, comforting, and welcoming. I can't explain it.

In more ways that one, I can relate to this song. The lyrics, it's like someone was looking into my heart and soul. No lie. There are very few songs that speak to me like this one. But this song, it just does that to me. And I find a lot of comfort in listening to this beautiful song. ♫

No comments: