Monday, September 27, 2010

Now What?



I finally watched last weeks episode of House. It was amazing! I'm still in shock that House and Cuddy are a couple. Something tells me, this is going to be a fun season. And very unexpected. Is it just me, or is it weird that House is actually somewhat happy?

Hmmm, it makes me wonder what is in store for this season. Honestly, I'm pretty excited about this show. I just hope that it doesn't disappoint. Because it's off to a very good start. Funny how I only found House about a year ago. Now, I can't get enough of it!

I just hope I get to watch tonight. I usually catch all my favorite shows online. Days or weeks after they air. But I'm almost as excited about tonight's episode, as I am about Grey's Anatomy. Oh, and there is no need to point out the obvious. I like medical dramas. ♫

No comments: