Wednesday, September 8, 2010

In Time for Fall

I've been dreaming of cool, crisp days. Pumpkins lining the sidewalks. And the beautiful colors, of the changing leaves. Yes, I'm already craving Fall. My second favorite time of year.

Fall just makes me so excited. I think of spiced tea. Cuddly sweaters. Tons of apples. Yummy pumpkin dishes. And lots of soups and stews. All the things that make Fall, well Fall. I enjoy taking long walks. With the leaves rustling about. The air so crisp, you can feel it as you breathe.



This picture, well it's the entire reason I'm dreaming of Fall. Aren't these just the cutest cupcakes around? They make me yearn for Fall. When the weather turns crisp. And you begin to pull out your winter scarves and sweaters. Until the weather changes, I'm going to continue to be inspired. And come up with some yummy Fall desserts. ♫

No comments: