Saturday, September 11, 2010

So Pretty!




I happen to be in love with this hairstyle! I seen it this morning. Yes, I know. I shouldn't be watching YouTube videos this morning. But oh well. It happened, as I was trying to wake up.

Today is my best friend's Baby Shower. I'm co-hosting it with some friends. And I have an amazingly cute dress to wear. Thanks to my amazing boss! He's also the reason I got to come. Can we all say, "Thank you!" He really is amazing. And I can safely say, he's also a great friend!

So I think I'm going to try this. It will look nice with my dress. I just got out of the shower. And I really need to start getting ready. There is so much to do still! And the Baby Shower is in just a few hours. Oh, I also didn't get much sleep. But more on that later. ♫

No comments: