Monday, September 13, 2010

Lavender Heaven



I'm not even going to talk about what time we got back. Just that it was early this morning. But what a game! I'm so glad I got to go! :)

My best friend is actually taking a nap right now. The house is so quiet. So I decided to climb into a nice hot bath. With some of my favorite products! The Healing Garden's Lavender products. Oh, they are amazing. Smell so yummy. And make you feel like you died and went to heaven. No lie! It's amazing!

So that's what I did. I soaked in the bath. And let my tired muscles rest. I'm determined to get some sleep before the wedding this weekend. But I can't make any promises. Now I need to go pack. We're leaving sometime today. When? I have no idea. Whenever my boss gets out of work.

Until then, I'm going to enjoy a little more time with my best friend. And get some studying done. I have to work all week too. So I have a lot on my plate. It's a good thing I brought these yummy products. Because I really did need that bit of relaxation. ♫

No comments: