Tuesday, September 14, 2010

IcyBag



I really need one of these IcyBags. Seriously, I need one! I live in the desert. I'm not even going to talk about the makeup meltdown I had last summer. Let's just say, 2 lipsticks, 1 cream eyeshadow pallet, and 1 cream blush later...well I had a HUGE mess! My makeup was melted together...all over my back seat. At least I have leather seats...

And this wasn't the first time that's happened. Yes, this particular time, I had left my car for 5 minutes. Yes, 5 minutes! The time before that, I was in high school. And I left 5-6 lipsticks in my car. Not sure what I was thinking. But it was just a big pink blob when I got back from practice.

But this is definitely something I want to buy soon. Yes, I live in the desert. It's ridiculously hot 10 months out of the year. No lie! But it would also be nice to have with me for gigs. Then I'd actually take makeup to touch up with. Now, I just put whatever on, and pray that 20 hours later, when I get home, that my makeup still looks decent. ♫

No comments: