Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Did You Hear?



Over the weekend, my request was played on the radio! I was in shock. More so because I got the e-mail just hours before the show aired. I had put in the request in April. I know! Forever ago. But it was so special to hear it. Even if I had kinda hoped it would be played around Father's Day. It was still really special.

And I'm super excited that both of my parents were happy! They couldn't stop talking about it. My Dad was really excited. But my Mom, I know that it was so special to her too. And to be honest, the song just fits our family so much.

Funny how something so small, can just make your day. I felt so good after hearing the request Sunday morning. And to be honest, I'm still pretty excited about the whole thing. I know that sounds a little goofy. But it's the truth! Country music just has a way of just healing your soul. ♫

No comments: