Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pumpkin Bear



It's getting close to Halloween. My favorite holiday. I know that sounds weird. But Halloween is a very special day. I owe so much of that to my Auntie C. Halloween was also her favorite holiday. And the day that she went to go rest with the Lord.

But I try to celebrate Halloween. Not let my heart get heavy with grief. I know that is what my Auntie would want. And so, I need to start thinking about decorating. That was always our favorite part of Halloween. I can still see her house. Completely decorated inside and out! It was my favorite place to be!

So I'm getting started. With crocheting a few things. Like this little Pumpkin Bear. It's a free pattern from Free Crochet. And I need to start getting all my decorations out. Hmmm, I wonder where I put "Bones." My favorite outdoor decoration! ♫

No comments: